If you have an emergency or require immediate assistance, please call:
- Bellingham Fire Department / Aid Call 911
- University Police 360-650-3911
To report a person stuck in an elevator:
- Pick up the emergency phone inside the elevator to be immediately connected to University Police
- Call University Police 360-650-3911
To report a maintenance emergency such as:
- Shattered windows (not just cracked)
- Raw sewage spills, overflowing toilets, backed up drains, etc
- Utility outages (gas, power, water)
Please call the FM Customer Service Center at 360-650-3420 during the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
For after hours/weekend reporting, please call University Police at 360-650-3555.
To report a hazardous or dangerous situation, or to alert us to an event that could cause damage to campus facilities, please call the FM Customer Service Center at 360-650-3420.